OFFICIAL RULES. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Submitting an entry constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and judges, which shall be final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
- Sweepstakes Timing: The Labatt Blue Canoe, Suite For Two, Dinner With A View Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) begins 8:00 a.m. ET on July 15, 2017 and ends 10:00 p.m. ET on July 22, 2017 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia and who are 21 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees of Labatt Blue (the “Sponsor”), or Buffalo RiverWorks (the “Organizer”) its respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising agencies, and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
- How to Enter the Sweepstakes: There is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to participate in the Sweepstakes. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. Any person who purchases a ticket to the Hooley On The River event at Buffalo Riverworks will receive one entry. You may also enter during the Sweepstakes Period, by visiting www.BuffaloRiverWorks.com/Hooley-On-The-River-Giveaway (the “Website”) and complete the registration form for one (1) entry into the random drawing. All eligible entries must be received online by 12:00 p.m. ET on 7/22/2017, to be eligible for the Sweepstakes drawing. By entering the Sweepstakes you will be automatically opted-in to receive email communication from the Sponsor. Use of computer programs and other automatic means to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Limit one (1) entry per person. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void such entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Normal phone/Internet access and data/usage charges imposed by your phone/online service may apply.
- Note About Entering Sweepstakes Via A Device: When you use a Device and/or transmit data via a Device, standard data/text messaging rates may apply according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier and are your responsibility to pay. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance and are your responsibility to pay. Wireless carriers’ rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Sweepstakes if you have any questions or concerns. Not all carriers will participate. Check your Device’s capabilities for specific instructions. Response text messages to you will be sent from an automated system. Multiple entrants are not permitted to enter from the same Device.
- Random Drawings: On 7/22/2017, one (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Drawing will be conducted by Buffalo Riverworks. Odds of winning the Grand Prize are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
- Winner Notification: The potential Grand Prize winner (if not in attendance at the event) will be notified by phone/email. The potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability/Prize Acceptance Form and a Publicity Release (where legal) within five (5) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Affidavit will be sent via email/email link and winner will need to return the Affidavit within five (5) days of notification via fax or email/email link and may be required to send the original Affidavit back via mail. Failure to reach the potential Grand Prize winner within this time frame or return of prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. A 1099 tax statement will be filed with the IRS for the Grand Prize winner for the actual value of the prize.
- Prize and Approximate Retail Value (ARV): Grand Prize (1): Custom Labatt Blue Canoe ARV $800.00, One night stay for two at the Lofts on Pearl Suites ARV $170.00, Dinner for two at The Ward Restaurant $100.00. Sponsor is not responsible for damages, losses or injury resulting from acceptance or use of this prize prize package. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for any prizes will be permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor due to unavailability for any reason, and in such circumstance, an alternate prize of equal value will be awarded and the Sponsor’s obligation to the winner will be fulfilled, and no other additional compensation will be provided. Grand Prize winner is responsible for title, applicable taxes (including without limitation any incremental income taxes and any sales, use, or other taxes), license, registration, boat insurance and other fees associated with the acceptance of the prize. Winner may be required to show proof of insurance prior to taking delivery and pick up boat as directed by Sponsor. Any additional options that are not standard on make and model of the boat listed in prize description are the sole expense of winner. Color and dealership/pick up location at sole discretion of Sponsor.
- General Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Entries become the property of the Sponsor. The Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the account used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. Winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the account associated with the entry. Proof of entering information via either method does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt of such information. Sponsor (as identified in these Official Rules) is not responsible for the failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or congestion on the internet or at any website. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel the Sweepstakes and select a winner from among all eligible entries received by the end of the Sweepstakes Period prior to cancellation. By participating in the Sweepstakes, the entrant agrees that Sponsor, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, agents, retailers, advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, and all of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees and assigns, members, representatives and agents, will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by entrant for any liability for any bodily injury, loss, cost or damages of any kind to persons, including death and property, damages sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entry creation, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or parts thereof, if applicable or participation in the Sweepstakes or participation in any Sweepstakes or related activity. By entering the Sweepstakes, you hereby represent and warrant that you have read these Official Rules and are fully familiar with its contents. The Sweepstakes and the Official Rules shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Florida, without regard to conflicts of law provisions. Entrants submit to exclusive personal jurisdiction in and agree that any dispute shall be brought in the state of Florida and federal courts in Florida.
- Winners List: For the winner’s name, available after October 19, 2017, send a self addressed stamped envelope no later than August 22, 2017, to Labatt Blue Custom Canoe, Suite For Two & Dinner With A VIew Giveaway, 359 Ganson St., Buffalo, NY 14203.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Labatt Blue