ENJOY THE ATMOSPHERE OF NHL’S WINTER CLASSICS?
PLAYING IN THE OPEN AIR?
THEN WE HAVE THE TOURNAMENTS FOR YOU!
On behalf of TCS Hockey, we would like to invite your team to one of our Winter Classic Cups this upcoming season – which takes place at the beautiful RiverWorks facility in Buffalo, NY.
RiverWorks is the city’s premier waterfront, boating, sports, music, entertainment and brewery destination located along the banks of the Buffalo River. Riverworks is truly a unique venue and is in a great location for many organizations. Check out our short video of a previous roller hockey tournament we held at Riverworks by Clicking Here.
Youth Divisions: Mite, Squirt, PeeWee, Bantam, Midget, & Girls 12u/14u/16u
Youth Skill Levels: AA/A (Major/Minor), & House
Adult Divisions: Women’s 18+
Adult Skill Levels: B/C
- Mite Cross-Ice = $625 Per Team
- Squirt/PeeWee, & Girls 12u/14u = $1175 Per Team
- Bantam/Midget Non-Checking, & Girls 16u = $1200 Per Team
- Bantam/Midget Checking = $1225 Per Team
- Women’s 18+ = $1250 Per Team
*Early Bird Discount* Teams paid in full by 12/4/17 – Receive $50 off entry fee
*This is a USA Hockey sanctioned event & comes with a 4 GAME GUARANTEE
- 4 GAME GUARANTEE (4 GAME GUARANTEE is the only way to go in tournament play)
- Mite Cross Ice – (2) 20 minute running periods with a buzzer every 2 minutes for line changes
- Squirt, PeeWee, Girls 12u/14u, & Bantam -(3) 12 minute stop-time periods
- Midget, Girls 16u, & Adult – (3)13 minute stop-time periods
- Ice will be resurfaced before the start of each game
- 1st & 2nd Place Teams – Custom Medals & Team Trophies
- Player of the Game Awards
- Tournament MVP Awards
- Team & Player Updated Stats Online
- NO GATE FEES
- Free Tournament Raffle Including Signed Memorabilia
- Sabretooth (Sabres Mascot) Appearance
- On-Site Professional Photographer With Customized Team Photos
- Tournament Custom Apparel
- Giant Scoreboards & Playoff Brackets
- On-Site Restaurant & Bar
- Discounted Rates From Area Hotels (We require all out of town teams to stay at one of our host hotels)
- Best Officiating in WNY
- Tournament Staff To Meet All Of Your Needs
If your team would like to attend one of our events – you may either fill out the attached Registration Form – BuffaloWinterCupEntryForm & send in along with your teams payment or you can register your team by Clicking Here.
Along with your entry form & payment, please send in your team’s USA Hockey or CAHA Hockey certified roster & (15) score-sheet stickers displaying your team roster with player numbers. We will have all the score-sheets filled out prior to the start of the tournament. We know how much stress this relieves us to complete them ahead of time, & we can only imagine how much stress this relieves the managers.
So give you or your kids the experience we all dream about and let them reunite with friends over a weekend when time can stand still and we can enjoy the sport of Hockey – outdoors in the crisp winter air, skate blades gliding on the fresh ice below, with the sounds of clacking sticks………