The 2019 team registration will start at noon on Saturday November 10th, 2018.
(Team payment of $300 due at registration)
Welcome to the kickoff of the 12th annual Labatt Blue Buffalo Pond Hockey Tournament!
Labatt Blue and Buffalo RiverWorks are excited to announce that this year the tournament will be bigger than it’s ever been. There will be a single weekend tournament for players this year that will take place February 14th – February 17th, 2019.
Here are the highlights of the 2019 Labatt Blue Buffalo Pond Hockey Tournament:
- The tournament games will take place on Friday through Sunday, with game starts 8am until 11pm all (3) days.
- Playoffs will be played throughout Saturday and Sunday.
- All teams should plan on playing during the day on Friday February 15th.
- All teams will play on 2 of the 3 days of the event.
In addition to more hockey action this year, there will also be new activities that both players and fans can also enjoy throughout the week at Buffalo RiverWorks.
- Skills Competition Thursday
- Battle of the Bands
- Labatt Blue Silo Tower Tours inside RiverWorks Brewery, Zip Lines & Silo Rock Climbing (weather permitting)
- Urban ropes course (NEW)
- Sabres Alumni appearances & Video Feed for Sabres game
- Vendor Village
USA Hockey Requirement
Each Player must be registered with USA Hockey prior to the roster freeze. The team roster requires the USAH # for every participant.