BUFFALOS PREMIER AXE THROWING HOURS:
FRI: 4:00pm – 10:00pm
SATURDAY: 12:00pm – 10:00pm
SUNDAY: 12:00PM – 8:00PM
Book your next: Company Party, Team Building Event, Fundraiser, Holiday or Birthday Party, Bachelor and Bachelorette Party, Date Night…
AXE THROWING RATE – Up to TEN PEOPLE, one range $35 per person per two hours.
PRIVATE EVENT BOOKING: Flexible on the number of people, exclusive use of axe room, contact us for pricing. Up to 30 people.
Axe Throwing Leagues
8 week league including playoffs from 6:00pm – 8:00pm every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday night. $136.00 per person – $17.00 a week. Includes a RiverWorks draft beer and 15% off food on league night. Nightly prize giveaways. Thirty person league. Contact Sean Green to sign up or for more details.
League Rules, Regulations, and Scoring:
Our league will follow the same rules, regulations, and scoring as the World Axe Throwing League (WATL). Please click link for a copy of rules regulations and scoring.
Frequently Asked Questions about Axe Throwing
Q. Is throwing an axe safe?
A. Safety is our highest priority. Each group is giving an axe expert who goes over safety
basics and training before starting. Axe experts monitor the overall safety of the group.
Q. Do I need to sign a waiver?
A. Yes, we require each axe thrower to fill out a wavier. It is included with your booking receipt to fill out prior to your visit.
Q. What’s the age limit?
A. You must be 21 and older to throw axes. Spectators do not have to be 21, they are not allowed in the range and must follow all directions of the facility.
Q. What do I wear?
A. We do require everyone who throws to wear close toed shoes. No heels are permitted.
No hats or hooded sweatshirts permitted.
Q. Do you guys provide all the equipment, and can I bring my own axe?
A. Yes, we supply all the materials and equipment including the axes. Please do
not bring your own, outside axes are not allowed.
Q. How can I pay?
A. When booking the group session online, payment is made with debit or credit card. Online payment only.
Q. When should I book? How far in advance?
A. If you are booking on a weekend we recommend that you would book at least 4 weeks in advance. If you are booking for a weekday we recommend you should book at least 1-3 weeks in advance.
Q. Do you offer walk ins?
A. Due to high demand we are not accepting walk-ins at this time.
Q. Do you have league?
A. Yes, please refer to league info above.
Q. Can I bring a friend who is not participating in axe throwing?
A. Due to NYS mandates we can not have spectators at this time.
Q. Do you sell food and drinks?
A. Yes! Please click on the food and drink menu page.
Q. Do you guys provide Gift Certificates?
A. Yes, we provide gift certificates that make a great gift! If you want to purchase a gift certificate, please stop in. You can also purchase gift cards for Ales & Axes in the restaurant of RiverWorks.
Q. Some of my group cancelled last minute, can we change the reservation?
A. No, all sales are final, you can get another person to take their spot.
Q. What happens if my party is late?
A. The group sessions will continue as scheduled. The late members can join when they arrive. The group session will end at its original time.
A. The answer is yes! While consuming an alcoholic beverage, you MUST be seated at all times. We sell beer, wine, and liquor. Liquor is not to be consumed in shots or on the rocks. Drinking responsibly is a MUST. Any axe thrower showing up or who becomes intoxicated, will be asked to leave without a refund. That guests group will not be allowed to throw another axe until that patron exits the facility. Please drink responsibility and have fun. Due to NYS mandates you must be seated when consuming alcohol.
ALES & AXES: COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS & PROCEDURES
At Ales & Axes, our guests health and safety are our number one priorities. Our primary goal is providing a safe comfortable environment, while enjoying a memorable experience. In order to do so, we will be abiding by New York State Mandates as well as all Erie County Department of Health Guidelines. We are committed to keeping each and every guest healthy and safe in this unprecedented time.
Ales & Axes has implemented the follow safety measures:
- Guests must wear face covering at all times. This protects their safety as well as other guests and employees. The only time a guest can remove their mask is when they are seated.
- Our employees are required to wear face covering at all times.
- If a guest or an employee shows any symptoms of Covid, entry will not be permitted.
- Social Distancing of 6 feet between groups and Axperts must be followed at all times.
- Designated areas and tables are all separated by a minimum of 6 feet.
- Each group session must be members of the same group and have their own private range.
- At this time, walk ins are not permitted. Reservations are required.
- We are running our facility at 50% capacity, and group sessions are not to exceed 10 people per NYS mandate.
- All Group sessions will start at staggered times. Group to group interaction will be minimized and contact between guests will be limited.
- After a group completes their session, we schedule a time slot to sanitize the range, as well as all tables and chairs in that area.
- We will provide each guest their own hatchet to throw. After the session is completed, they will turn the hatchet in to be sanitized before next use.
- In addition, the facility is regularly disinfected throughout the day and is cleaned and sanitized each morning and night. We also do a monthly deep cleanse of the entire facility.
- Hand sanitizer is available at all times. We will continue to have it ready and available.
- Groups MUST sign waivers in advance to reduce contact.
- Cancellations MUST be at least 24 hours in advance in order to reschedule.
- All sales are final. If you want to reschedule please email us your information and we will do so. Less than 24 hours of notice or no show will result in no rescheduling and no refund.