BUFFALOS PREMIER AXE THROWING HOURS:
FRI: 3PM – 10:30PM
SATURDAY: 3PM – 10:30PM
SUNDAY: 1PM – 8PM
Book your next: Company Party, Team Building Event, Fundraiser, Holiday or Birthday Party, Bachelor and Bachelorette Party, Date Night…
AXE THROWING RATE – Up to twelve people, one range $35 per person per two hours. Up to 10 people.
PRIVATE EVENT BOOKING: Flexible on the number of people, exclusive use of axe room, contact us for pricing. Up to 30 people.
There is no minimum amount of of players, and we book up to groups of forty!
Axe Throwing Leagues
LEAGUES ARE NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Our axe throwing league will run for 8 weeks. Players are allowed to have 5 practice throws for warmups (be early for practice throws). For the first 7 weeks everyone will have 4 different matches with 10 throws each match. Your score for each throw is tallied and recorded. This will ensure you’re not ranked based on who you play against; rather your skills at hitting bullseyes and kill shots to achieve top scores. Week 8 are the playoffs, the 16 players with the highest recorded scores will face off against each other in a single elimination tournament to determine who the Axe Throwing Champion?
League Registration Cost:
The cost of the axe throwing league is $120 + tax. Players pay $20 a week, plus tax for the first 6 weeks. Players MUST pay before the start of each league night. NO payment = NO participation. Each week, players are giving one complimentary draft beer and 15% off of food.
League Rules, Regulations, and Scoring:
Our league will follow the same rules, regulations, and scoring as the World Axe Throwing League (WATL). Please click link for a copy of rules regulations and scoring.
Frequently Asked Questions about Axe Throwing
Q. Why would I want to throw axes?
A. Axe throwing has become a popular redactional activity that is fun for all groups. Whatever the occasion is, throwing axes is something new fun for all ages.
Great for corporate events, team building, fundraisers, bachelor or bachelorette
parties, date night and friends trying something new.
Q. Is throwing an axe safe?
A. Safety is our highest priority. Each group is giving an axe expert who goes over safety
basics, and training before starting. Axe expert monitors the overall safety of the group.
Q. Do I need to sign a waiver?
A. Yes, we require each axe thrower to fill out a wavier. It is included with your booking receipt to fill out prior to your visit.
Q. What’s the age limit?
A. You must be 21 and older to throw axes. Speculators do not have to be 21, they are not allowed in the range and must follow all directions of the facility.
Q. How long does it take?
A. Group throwing sessions take about two hours. We offer one-hour lane rentals for
groups of 1-5 people. These sessions are by reservation only. We recommend arriving
at least 15 minutes early, as your session begins promptly at the time booked.
Q. What do I wear?
A. We do require everyone throws to wear close toed shoes. No heels are permitted.
We also require no hats or hooded sweatshirts.
Q. Do you guys provide all the equipment, and can I bring my own axe?
A. Yes, we supply all the materials and equipment including the axes. Please do
not bring your own, outside axes are not allowed.
Q. When can I schedule an axe throwing session?
A. All reservations must be booked online at least 48 hours in advance of groups of 6-24,
please call for shorter timeframe availability and for group accommodations.
Q. How can I pay?
A. When booking the group session online, payment is made with debit or credit card. Online payment only.
Q. When should I book? How far in advance?
A. If you are booking on a weekend, then you would book at least 4 weeks in advance. If
you are looking for a weekday, then you should book at least 1-3 weeks in advance.
Q. Do you offer walk ins?
A. Due to NYS mandates we are NOT accepting walk-ins at this time.
Q. Do you have league?
A. Due to NYS mandates we do NOT have leagues at this time.
Q. Can I bring a friend who is not participating in axe throwing?
A. Due to NYS mandates we can not have spectators at this time.
Q. Do you sell food and drinks?
A. Yes! Please click on the food and drink menu page.
Q. Do you guys provide Gift Certificates?
A. Yes, we provide gift certificates that make a great gift! If you want to purchase a gift certificate, please stop in.
Q. Some of my group cancel last minute, can we change the reservation?
A. No, all sales are final, you can get another person to take their spot.
Q. What happens if my party is late?
A. The group sessions will continue as scheduled. The late members can join when they arrive. The group session will end at its original time.
ALES & AXES: COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS & PROCEDURES
At Ales & Axes, our guests health and safety are our number one priorities. Our primary goal is providing a safe comfortable environment, while enjoying a memorable experience. In order to do so, we will be abiding by New York State Mandates as well as all Erie County Department of Health Guidelines. We are committed to keeping each and every guest healthy and safe in this unprecedented time.
Ales & Axes has implemented the follow safety measures:
- Guests must wear face covering at all times. This protects their safety as well as other guests and employees. The only time a guest can remove their mask is when they are seated.
- Our employees are required to wear face covering at all times.
- If guest or employee shows any symptoms of Covid, entry will not be permitted.
- Social Distancing of 6 feet between groups and Axperts must be followed at all times.
- Designated areas, and tables are all separated by a minimum of 6 feet.
- Each group session must be members of the same group and have their own private range.
- At this time, walk ins are not permitted. Reservations are required.
- We are running our facility at 50% capacity, and group sessions are not to exceed 10 people per NYS mandate.
- All Group sessions will start at staggered times. Group to group interaction will be minimized and contact between guests will be limited.
- After a group completes their session, we schedule a time slot to sanitize the range, as well as all tables and chairs in that area.
- We will provide each guest their own hatchet to throw. After the session is completed, they will turn the hatchet in to be sanitized before next use.
- In addition, the facility is regularly disinfected throughout the day, and is cleaned and sanitized each morning and night. We also do a monthly deep cleanse of the entire facility.
- Hand sanitizer is available at all times. We will continue to have it ready and available.
- Groups MUST sign waivers in advance to reduce contact.
- Cancellations MUST be at least 24 hours in advance in order to reschedule.
- All sales are final. If you want to reschedule please email us your information and we will do so. Less than 24 hours of notice or no show: No reschedule and no refund.