BUFFALO POND HOCKEY KICKOFF
Welcome to the kickoff of the 13th annual Labatt Blue Buffalo Pond Hockey Tournament!
REGISTRATION IS OPEN: CLICK HERE
Labatt Blue and Buffalo RiverWorks are excited to announce that this year the tournament will be bigger than it’s ever been. There will be a single weekend tournament for players this year that will take place February 14th – February 16th, 2020.
Here are the highlights of the 2020 Labatt Blue Buffalo Pond Hockey Tournament:
- The tournament games will take place on Friday through Sunday, with game starts 8am until 11pm all (3) days.
- The tournament will kick off with a registration party and skills competition on Thursday night at Riverworks.
- Playoffs will be played on Sunday 2/16 with awards/trophy presentations right after each game. This year we will feature a new playoff format which includes semi-finals and Finals.
- All teams should plan on playing during the day on Friday February 14th
- Guarantee of at least 4 games with a potential up to 7 games
- No USAH player number required
In addition to more hockey action this year, there will also be new activities that both players and fans can also enjoy throughout the week at Buffalo RiverWorks.
- Skills Competition Thursday – email SGreen@BuffaloRiverWorks.com for details
- Battle of the Bands
- USA Sled Hockey Exhibition
- Fire/Police Showcase
- Labatt Blue Silo Tower Tours inside RiverWorks Brewery, Zip Lines & Silo Rock Climbing (weather permitting)
- Urban ropes course (NEW)
- Sabres Alumni appearances & Video Feed for Sabres game
- Vendor Village
- “Tales of The Penalty Box” with Matt Barnaby and other former NHL stars (additional ticket required)
- New Labatt Blue Bar
JUST CONFIRMED – FREE CONCERT!
NERDS GONE WILD
Friday 2/14/20 8pm – 10pm