NO ANIMALS ARE PERMITTED ON THE PROPERTY INSIDE OR OUTSIDE
Coming to Buffalo RiverWorks for your next hockey tournament or game? Plan your entire stay with the Pearl Street Family of Companies!! From historic hotels to dining and adventure we can keep you and your family entertained for your entire trip!
- Pearl Street Grill & Brewery: Click the link to check out the original Pearl Street Family property that started it all! Come stop in for some of craft beer selections brewed in house, then look over our brand NEW menu which offers Buffalo, NY originals! From wings and burgers to elegant dining we have it all!! Grab a shirt while you’re here!! Check out all we have to offer at: PearlStreetGrill.com
- Brawlers Deli : Brawlers is located in the lower level of Pearl Street Grill. Breakfast daily 7-11 and lunch 11-3. Available for bar parties, group meals, and events.””Open nights during downtown events with full bar! We are open for all major events and hockey games (including full sports bar) Rent us for parties. Call (716) 939-3670. Ask about our to-go platters & our drop off catering. (Orders must be at least $50 or more) Live music on occasion! Sports Bar with 13 TV´s. We deliver to Downtown offices (Orders must be at least $70 or more) See more at: BrawlersDeli.com
- The Lofts on Pearl :Located in the historic Richardson Romanesque J.A. Webb building, one- and two-bedroom suites combine modern amenities and boutique charm. Enjoy easy access to sports, entertainment, shopping, and dining , as well as quick transportation across the city via the Buffalo Metro Rail at the Seneca Station stop, just around the block. Convenient for all travelers, Lofts on Pearl is near the Buffalo River and Lake Erie, a short drive from Buffalo Niagara International Airport (BUF). See more at: Wnydhamhotels.com
- The Hotel Lafayette:The Lafayette is Buffalo’s most unique and historic destination, offering 57 individually designed guest accommodations and suites. Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, experience our unparalleled blend of historic style and modern amenities. Each of our spaces is unique, promising a new experience each visit. Be a part of the history at The Lafayette as you explore the Grand Lobby, Crystal Ballroom, Fireside Lounge, and walk the halls that have welcomed travelers from around the world for close to 115 years! See more at: TheHotelLafayette.com
- Lafayette Brewing Co:At Lafayette Brewing Company, we are dedicated to great beer, great food and lots of fun! With our recently re-vamped pub menu, we know everyone will find something to love. A must see is our newly installed “bar-cade” complete with pinball machines, billiards, darts, foosball and shuffleboard. We brew our beers on site in a 15 barrel brewhouse located directly below the main bar in the basement. Starting from the grain silo in our back parking lot, our brewers are creating beer right here from water, barley, hops and yeast, sometimes spices and always passion. Stop in soon for a pint of the freshest beer you’ll find… Cheers! See more at: Lafayette Brewing Co..
(Click the map to view google maps)