- Thurs & Fri June 22 – 23: Open fun day
- Saturday June 24: Youth tournament & Adult Preliminaries
- Sunday June 25: Adult Final’s & Open fun day
Sign-ups for Tournament: (Tickets can also be purchased via the registration form)
- Adults ages 18 and older $99.00
- Youth ages 6 and under $69.00
- Youth ages 7-9 $69.00
- Youth ages 10-12 $69.00
- Youth ages 13-17 $69.00
- Open Course throughout weekend $10.00 per trial
Ticket Information: Tickets can be purchased via the registration form.
- Spectator General Admission
- Saturday $10
- Sunday $10
- Package $15
- VIP Package $40
- Includes: Upper level access all weekend and a special meet and greet with the competitors.
COMING SOON TO BUFFALO RIVERWORKS
TIKI BOAT CRUISES
Imagine you and your 6 closest friends cruising the Buffalo River, Island style. The floating Tiki Bar holds up to 6 to people, includes a full bar, sound system and bar tender. This and other attractions coming soon… stay tuned!
Come fly with Buffalo Riverworks adventure zip lines that send you soaring from the top of Six Cans Brewery to “The Bunker” and back! Take in the unparalleled views of the city in an exhilarating, family friendly, safe environment! This and other attractions coming soon… stay tuned!
DOUBLE DECKER BUS TOURS
The Buffalo Brew Bus Tour will take you from the Buffalo River, to Canalside, and downtown! See the best of Buffalo’s pubs from inside our rare 1954 double decker London bus from Buffalo Riverworks and Six Cans Brewery to Pearl St Grill and the Hotel Lafayette. This and other attractions coming soon… stay tuned!